My name is Janna G. Noelle. This blog chronicles, among other things, my adventures in writing historical fiction.
I’ve had a number of interesting experiences in my life thus far. Not all worth repeating, but all of which I would call, after a fashion, adventures:
- I’ve lived in seven different cities within four different provinces in Canada.
- I’ve lived and worked in two national parks amidst some of the most beautiful and rugged Canadian wilderness.
- I’ve travelled four days straight across the country on a train with only my economy-class seat to sleep in.
- I survived a week in the desert on a wilderness walkabout survival course, the first two days of which I was both sick and fasting.
- I dragged my best friend to a town five hours away on a Greyhound bus at midnight in the middle of winter to buy a car that broke down midway into the trip back.
- I’ve written over 900 pages in an incomplete(!), shelved fantasy novel that won’t ever be published, and over 900 draft pages of a historical fiction trilogy that (hopefully!) will.
In many ways, the writing is proving to be the most interesting experience yet. And it’s only just begun!
Join me in this journey and whatever other mischief I encounter on the way. The final destination is publication and beyond, but the route is far from exact, and my sense of direction, both literally and figuratively, is terrible.
It’s sure to be a great adventure!
New posts will be added every Monday, so please feel free to visit again, or subscribe.
Thanks for stopping by.
~ Janna G. Noelle, Vancouver, B.C., Canada